Energy Strategies reviews our clients’ natural gas supply, transportation and distribution arrangements and takes responsibility for managing any or all of the activities required to achieve the maximum benefit and lowest cost.
These activities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Nomination of natural gas requirements to suppliers and transporters.
- Invoice review and resolution of discrepancies.
- Reporting of prices and volumes.
- Advising of regulatory changes.
- Monitoring pipeline and utility operations.
- Being available as a resource for anyone in our clients’ organization.
With minimal input from company personnel, Energy Strategies can manage all required communications with suppliers, transporters, and regulators and provide the necessary feedback and reports to meet our clients’ needs.